Saturday, April 28, 2012

Opinions





Everyone has them! Sometimes you agree, other times you don't. I'm a pretty opinionated person and I voice it all the time. That's just the way I am. Some things I am super passionate about and others I don't voice a whole lot. 



  • Labor or Liberal – Labor
  • Carbon tax – Yes
  • Mining tax [Kevin Rudds version] – Yes
  • Uranium export – NO!!!!
  • Climate change – Not really sure on this one. History shows us that there have been some crazy things happen with the environment so I'm not overly sure that humans are the cause of it all. 
  • Wind farms – Great! 
  • Marriage equality - YES!!!!
  • Abortion – Unless for medical reasons or sexual assault reasons, I say no. 
  • Death penalty – Yes. 
  • Organ donation – Is wonderful! 
  • Contraception - Yes.
  • Controlled crying – No. Way.
  • Sleep training – No. Way.
  • Smacking – No. I have smacked in the past, and I sometimes do when I lose control, but I am against it in every way. 
  • Swearing – Online I do it all the time, in person not so much. 
  • North or south of the river - Say what? 
  • Life after death – Yes. 
  • Football code - The one where I run around with the kids kicking a footy
  • Football team – Bleh. 
  • Netball or basketball – Netball to play, neither to watch. 
So are YOU going to be game and put your opinions out there? If you do, head on over to this blog and leave your link for others to see :) 

4 comments:

  1. We are very similar Miss Mel!

    Love your honesty :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up and putting yourself out there.
    I am like you, people who know me know all this stuff about me already. I am not one to not voice stuff.
    It's been a great way to find some new blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) It was a great post! Nothing wrong with honesty :)

      Delete